Friday, April 17, 2009

We all have got to do our part for the humors and such

I think we can all agree that there is a good deal of funny stuff on the internets.

A lot of it happens on the facebooks, I understand. Some of it happens on the myspaces. Precious little happens here.

With all of the humorous goings on, I sometimes worry that I don't contribute enough.

It's one thing to be a consumer of humorous internet postings and such, but if we're going to get the world humour economy out of its recession we need everyone to try and do their part. This won't happen overnight. Videos like the following will be a good start though.


Slow Bicycle Race - Copenhagenize vs Amsterdamize - Redux from Amsterdamize on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Biggie Foot said...

Everyone needs to do their part, even complainers like Tom

Thomas said...

I try to do my part, but does anyone besides the three of us even read this thing?

Pedal Strike Force Agent Down said...

No.

Amsterdamize said...

I do :)

Marc
amsterdamize.com